Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find commonly asked questions and information about our brain training app and online program. If you would like to send our staff a question or comment after reading through this section, please tap on the Contact Us in the footer at the bottom of your screen.
1. Why Learnbudy?
2. What is included in a free membership?
3. Why go for Premium?
4. What is included in Premium?
5. How do paid Learnbudy subscriptions work?
6. How can I purchase Learnbudy for my school or organization?
7. How do I cancel my paid Learnbudy subscription?
8. How do I turn off auto-renewal?
9. Why should I gift a Learnbudy subscription?
10. How can I purchase Learnbudy as a gift?
11. How often should I play Learnbudy?
12. How does the scoring work?
13. How should I interpret the score comparison?
14. How do I unlock the Intermediate and Advanced levels?
15. How can I reset my password?
16. How to change Languages?
17. How to learn Mnemonic Techniques?
18. How to Request a Refund
1. Why Learnbudy? Learnbudy is a platform for those who wish you remember more and more words or numbers. Regularly usage of Learnbudy practice app will help individual memorize effectively. Once you learn how to remember and memorize you can then compete with others across globe using Online Competition.
2. What is included in a free membership? Basic (free) membership includes first level of game as part of your daily training session. You can practice first level of game every day without purchasing a subscription.
3. Why go for Premium? Learnbudy Premium offers more features than you can experience with the free version of Learnbudy. In fact, Learnbudy Premium gives you more levels to achieve along with brain training technique to remember words in sequential manner, with a new game added in future.
4. What is included in Premium? A Learnbudy Premium subscription provides access to ALL brain training games - across our mobile app (iOS or Android), website, Apple Watch and Apple TV. You will have unlimited training sessions, and full access to performance tracking tools. In addition, you are able to use your subscription and sync your scores and data on any of your devices. Just sign in to the Learnbudy Network on your devices using your email and password.
5. How do paid Learnbudy subscriptions work? Paid Learnbudy subscriptions provide full access to all of the features of Learnbudy Premium. Each subscription is offered for a specific length of time. We have three plans eg Basic Plan, Famly Plan & Group Plan. In basic membership you will get access for 1 year 1 user, wherein family and group membership will provide you with multiple user plan.
6. How can I purchase Learnbudy for my school or organization? Learnbudy Solutions for Schools and Organizations Learnbudy is to provide brain training in a fun and entertaining way. The program is aim at memorizing, if you practice regularly, you can remember list of words in sequential order easily. It is the most basic brain training solution for kids and adults alike. Our Enterprise Solution Includes: • 15 Levels to practice remembering words • Online Competition • Administrative tracking capabilities Pricing We offer special pricing for Schools and Organizations. Special pricing requires a minimum one year commitment and a minimum of 25 licenses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
7. How do I cancel my paid Learnbudy subscription? Your Learnbudy subscription will end after 12 months. However, you can cancel your subscription at any time. You can submit a cancellation request to email@example.com
8. How do I turn off auto-renewal? Most Learnbudy subscriptions are set to auto-renew, so that your training is uninterrupted. To disable auto-renewal, please follow the instructions below, based on the device you used to purchase.
iPhone/iPad App (iTunes): 1. Launch the Settings app 2. Tap iTunes & App Store 3. Tap your Apple ID 4. Tap View Apple ID 5. Log in if prompted 6. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage, then tap Learnbudy 7. Tap the slider next to Automatic Renewal For more detailed instructions, go to Apple Support.
9. Why should I gift a Learnbudy subscription? Learnbudy has something to offer for everyone. Students, Professionals, Parents and Grandparents alike can all enjoy our fun brain games that will stimulate and challenge the brain!
10. How can I purchase Learnbudy as a gift? With our gift subscription options you can easily share the gift of brain training with someone special in your life! We offer Learnbudy gift subscriptions for durations: 1 year.
11. How often should I play Learnbudy? We recommend you play one training session per day. If you practice daily for one month you can reach to 4th level, you can then able to memorize as many as 40 to 50 words. You can see your brain score and average percentage. You can create online competition anytime; you can attend competitions created by Learnbudy once a month.
12. How does the scoring work? The xx/10 and xx/100 % score is your performance rating for the Learnbudy. Each time you practice you will get one point for each correct answer and minus half for each missing or wrong word or spelling mistake. You will be show your score in percentage basis for each level and you may know the average percentage of you score. The best way to improve your overall index is to work on the areas of your brain with the lowest scores, as those are usually easier to improve than your highest brain areas. Scores generally start lower and trend upwards the more a person participates in brain training, so it is likely you will increase your percentage rankings as you play the games more and improve your overall performance ranking. Most people begin in the lower percentage in first few levels, and as their performance increases, their ranking percentage does as well.
13. How should I interpret the score comparison? The percentages in the Performance Section show how you rank with people in the same level. Scores generally start lower and trend upwards the more a person participates in brain training, so it is likely you will increase your percentage rankings as you play the games more and improve your overall performance ranking. You can see the ranking for global online competition for each month and participating each time you can increase the global ranking.
14. How do I unlock the Intermediate and Advanced levels? To unlock each level in a game, you must achieve a score of 60% for seven times.
15. How can I reset my password? If you forget your password, please go to the Forgot Password Page. Enter your email, and a new password will be mailed to you within a few minutes. If a new password does not arrive within 5-10 minutes, check your junk/spam folders as the email might have been redirected.
16. How to change Languages? Go to settings and click on Language tab to change the language of the app and you can hear words in the selected language. If you wish to learn the mnemonic technique in your native language you need to go to settings then click on mnemonic technique tab and there is a drop down menu where you can choose the language of your choice.
17. How to learn Mnemonic Techniques? Go to settings then click on mnemonic technique tab and you can see the video, just click on that and you can view the training video. You can also change the language of your choice just using drop down menu.
18. How to Request a Refund Go to our Refund Request form and fill out the provided fields. Refunds are subject to our refund eligibility above.